Total Recall VR Connector is a combination of a Windows service and a GUI application.
The service enables easy integration of Total Recall VR with business systems and cloud recording solutions where Total Recall VR is used as an audio capture device to create recordings that are subsequently consumed by other business systems and cloud recording solutions or their users.
The service downloads recordings from multiple Total Recall VR systems in near real-time and delivers the recordings, and optionally the metadata for the recordings, to other business systems and cloud recording solutions in a user specified format.
The GUI application provides for configuration and control of the service.
Total Recall VR Connector offers:
- Windows service operating mode.
- Continuous near real-time fetching (downloading) of recordings, in their native format, from one or multiple Total Recall VR systems.
- Export of recordings from the native format to a number of popular audio file formats such as the mp3 and wav formats.
- Export or recording metadata to CSV format.
- Delivery of recordings in native or exported format to remote systems via e-mail.
Total Recall VR Connector is a Java/Windows based application designed to run on a PC with Windows 7,8 or 10 or a server with Windows Server 2010 or 2012. If you wish to export recordings in the AMBE format, then you need to purchase an AMBE decoder license.
Please note that Activation Keys are node-locked and are not transferrable, that is each Activation Key activates the application on one and only one PC.
NOTE: See the user guide for compatibility with your Total Recall VR system.