LinX Altus Analog and VoIP Call Recording Solution
Total Recall VR
LinX Altus is a highly adaptable, professional phone call recording system, which combines the power of 64-bit Total Recall VR LinX technology with a cost effective, all-in-one 19” rack mount enclosure. Designed for some of the most demanding call recording environments worldwide, LinX Altus offers reliability, speed, security and flexible configurations in an incredibly compact package.
Total Recall VR
LinX Altus supports recording from up to an incredible 72 analog inputs (for example telephones, radios, intercoms, microphones), or up to 30 VoIP/RTP/DMR inputs combined with up to 72 analog inputs.
Compact rack-mount enclosure with built in GUI control panel.
Intel and Linux based platform for optimal voice logging reliability and performance.
Built in widescreen color LCD control panel.
Ideal for both analog source (telephone, microphone, audio output…) and VoIP/DMR/RTP call recording.
- Compact 19" rack enclosure for space constrained installations.
- 64-bit Intel and Linux based platform for optimal reliability and performance.
- Built in control panel featuring a color LCD display and easy access keys.
- Ideal for hybrid analogue source (telephone, microphone, audio output …), VoIP and RTP (RoIP, Console, IP intercom) call recording.
- Fault resilient audio storage.
- Fault resilient power supply. Optional dual-hot swap PSU.
- Tamper proof audio media and file format.
- Multi-level user access control.
- User-configurable voice logging and call recording with functions like start/stop recording and record-on-demand.
- Non-intrusive, live and real-time monitoring of recordings in progress.
- Playback of completed recordings while recording in progress.
- Start, stop, pause, fast-forward and fast-reverse player controls.
- Comprehensive search options including time, date, call numbers, extension, agent name, key words in notes and much more.
- On-board audio storage and archive for up to 380,000 hours of audio.
- On-demand and automatic archiving at predefined intervals to CD, DVD, USB or Blu-Ray media.
- SNMP alarm integration.
- Station Messaging Detail Record (SMDR) integration for many popular PaBX systems.
- Unlimited installations for the Total Recall VR Remote Manager PC client application which provides basic system configuration, recording control, live monitoring, searching, playing, annotating, archiving, record on demand & more.
- Fully compatible with advanced PC Apps (Browser, Player, Archiver, Archive Doctor) for extended functionality.
- Solid State Hard Drive (SSD) storage to improve performance and reliability.
- Mobile hard drive and 12VDC, 24VDC or 48VDC power supply for use in mobile environments: emergency vehicles, aircraft, mobile control centres and others.
- Dual hot-swappable power supply for 24/7 up-time.
- Total Recall VR Remote Manager PC client application (Free, unlimited installations), which provides basic system configuration, recording control, live monitoring, searching, playing, annotating, archiving and much more.
- Total Recall VR Record-on-Demand and Total Recall VR Supervisor Client (Free, unlimited installations) for more advanced recording control.
- Optional (at a cost) advanced PC apps, for example Total Recall VR Monitor & Total Recall VR Event Player, for multi-track event reconstruction, multi-channel live monitoring and more.
Capable Of Recording:
Calls on analog lines via a high impedance (Hi-Z) analog line tap | Audio from any line level analogue audio
source | SIP sessions (calls) via SPAN port | H.323 calls via SPAN port Unicast RTP streams via SPAN port. | Multicast
RTP streams via SPAN port | Unicast RTP streams via UDP port | DMR recording via Tait VRP | DMR recording via
Hytera HDAP | ISDN (Q.931) calls on ISDN PRI links via high impedance (Hi-Z) link tap.
Six Hardware Platforms: A Solution for Every Requirement
Total Recall VR is available in six different hardware platforms, to provide a closely-matched solution for diverse clients and applications.
Total Recall VR LinX Neos: Compact, cost-effective & robust desktop voice logging system. Retaining the built-in widescreen color LCD control panel and the advanced features of its larger cousins, Total Recall VR LinX Neos is available with 4 to 24 analog recording inputs, and/or 30 VoIP/RTP/DMR channels to provide 54 total channel capacity.
Total Recall VR LinX Altus: Combining the power of 64-bit Total Recall VR LinX technology in a cost effective, self-contained 19” enclosure, Total Recall LinX Altus is one of our most adaptable solutions for mission-critical users. Record up to an incredible 72 analog channels per unit, combined with up to 30 VoIP/DMR channels, and control everything with the built-in widescreen color LCD control panel.
Total Recall VR LinX Omnia: The ultimate all-in-one solution for mission critical audio logging applications, Total Recall LinX Omnia can support up to 60 VoIP/DMR or ISDN channels, in combination with 60 Analog inputs per system. Mirrored RAID hard drive storage and dual hot-swap PSUs are standard, as is a widescreen color LCD control panel.
Total Recall VR LinX Essence: Feature packed VoIP phone recording at market leading cost efficiency per channel. Record up to 60 VoIP/DMR channels or RTP streams (Unicast or Multicast) in a system no bigger than an external hard drive. LinX Essence is a super-compact VoIP recording device, available with optional 10.1” screen and keypad.
Total Recall VR LinX Evolution: Compact and stylish, the LinX Evolution is a desktop VoIP and/or ISDN phone call recorder suitable for installation in a front office or communications room. In standard mode LiniX Evolution supports a massive 120 VoIP channels or RTP streams (Unicast or Muticast), or 60 ISDN channels. However, in hybrid mode you can record up to 60 of each for a total of 120 channels of recording. Perfect for medium-to-large applications and available with optional 10.1” screen and keypad.
Total Recall VR R320: Perfect for high-capacity, space constrained project and based on an industrial 1RU server, the LinX VR320 can support 120+ simultaneous VoIP/RTP channels. The system can store up to 900,000 hours on internal RAID-1 Dual SATA HDD and has an option for SSD Solid State Drives.