Total Recall VR Event Player is a powerful audio player application designed to play the mix of the audio from multiple recordings ordered in time. This enable users to recreate events that comprise of one or more recordings and listen to the audio of the events as it happened in time.
Total Recall VR Event Player offers:
- Player that supports playing of the mix of the audio from multiple recordings ordered in time, as they happened.
- Export of complete event audio to standard audio file formats (wav, mp3, aifc, au and spx) that are compatible with popular audio player applications such as Windows Media Player.
- Integrated e-mail client for fast sharing of event audio in any supported file and audio format.
- Integrity check for recordings (segments) that are part of the event.
- Visual waveform of event segments.
- Metadata display for event segments.
Total Recall VR Event Player is a Java/Windows based application designed to run on a PC with Windows 7, 8 or 10. If you wish to play recordings in the AMBE format, then you need to purchase an AMBE decoder license.
Please note that Activation Keys are node-locked and are not transferable, that is each Activation Key activates the application on one and only one PC.