LinX Neos Analog and VoIP Call Recording Solution
Total Recall VR
LinX Neos provides a compact, professional, robust and highly configurable desktop call recording solution for smaller capacity or space limited analog telephone, VoIP, DMR, RTP and/or radio recording applications.
LinX Neos is well suited to enterprises, governments, public utilities (including Airports and Rail) and military, with thousands of existing Total Recall VR installations recording calls in these industries across the globe. Specifically designed for mission-critical applications, LinX Neos offers incredible reliability and interface flexibility in a compact & professional desktop enclosure. When you need the best and most secure call recording system on the market, you need Total Recall VR LinX Neos!
Built in widescreen color LCD control panel.
Intel and Linux based platform for optimal voice logging reliability and performance.
Compact desktop enclosure for space constrained audio logging installations.
Ideal for both analog source (telephone, microphone, audio output…) and VoIP/DMR/RTP call recording.
- Compact desktop enclosure for space constrained audio logging installations.
- Intel and Linux based platform for optimal voice logging reliability and performance.
- Built in widescreen color LCD control panel.
- Ideal for both analog source (telephone, microphone, audio output…) and VoIP/DMR/RTP call recording.
- Secure, tamper-proof audio media and file format.
- Multi-level user access control.
- User-configurable call recording with functions like start/stop recording and record-on-demand.
- Non-intrusive, live and real-time monitoring of recordings in progress.
- Playback of completed recordings while recording in progress.
- Start, stop, pause, fast-forward and fast-reverse player controls.
- Comprehensive search options including time, date, call numbers, extension, agent name, key words in notes and much more.
- On-board audio storage and archive for up to 600,000 hours of audio recording.
- On-demand and automatic archiving at predefined intervals to CD, DVD, USB or Blu-Ray media.
- Network archiving to archive unlimited number of recordings to a network drive.
- SNMP alarm integration.
- Station Messaging Detail Record (SMDR) integration for many popular PaBX systems.
- 3 Activation Licenses for any of the following PC applications with every system:
- Total Recall VR Desktop, Total Recall VR Manager,Total Recall VR Monitor, Total Recall VR Browser, Total Recall VR Event Player and Total Recall VR Audio Player.
- Solid State Hard Drive (SSD) storage to improve performance and reliability.
- Mobilehard drive for use in mobile environments: emergency vehicles, aircraft, mobile control centres and others.
- Total Recall VR Remote Manager PC client application (Free, unlimited installations), which provides basic system configuration, recording control, live monitoring, searching, playing, annotating, archiving and much more.
- Total Recall VR Record-on-Demand and Total Recall VR Supervisor Client (Free, unlimited installations) for more advanced recording control.
- Optional (at a cost) advanced PC apps, for example Total Recall VR Monitor & Total Recall VR Event Player, for multi-track event reconstruction, multi-channel live monitoring and more.
Capable Of Recording:
Calls on analog lines via a high impedance (Hi-Z) analog line tap | Audio from any line level analogue audio
source | SIP sessions (calls) via SPAN port | H.323 calls via SPAN port Unicast RTP streams via SPAN port. | Multicast
RTP streams via SPAN port | Unicast RTP streams via UDP port | DMR recording via Tait VRP | DMR recording via
Hytera HDAP | ISDN (Q.931) calls on ISDN PRI links via high impedance (Hi-Z) link tap.
Six Hardware Platforms: A Solution for Every Requirement
Total Recall VR is available in six different hardware platforms, to provide a closely-matched solution for diverse clients and applications.
Total Recall VR LinX Neos: Compact, cost-effective & robust desktop voice logging system. Retaining the built-in widescreen color LCD control panel and the advanced features of its larger cousins, Total Recall VR LinX Neos is available with 4 to 24 analog recording inputs, and/or 30 VoIP/RTP/DMR channels to provide 54 total channel capacity.
Total Recall VR LinX Altus: Combining the power of 64-bit Total Recall VR LinX technology in a cost effective, self-contained 19” enclosure, Total Recall LinX Altus is one of our most adaptable solutions for mission-critical users. Record up to an incredible 72 analog channels per unit, combined with up to 30 VoIP/DMR channels, and control everything with the built-in widescreen color LCD control panel.
Total Recall VR LinX Omnia: The ultimate all-in-one solution for mission critical audio logging applications, Total Recall LinX Omnia can support up to 60 VoIP/DMR or ISDN channels, in combination with 60 Analog inputs per system. Mirrored RAID hard drive storage and dual hot-swap PSUs are standard, as is a widescreen color LCD control panel.
Total Recall VR LinX Essence: Feature packed VoIP phone recording at market leading cost efficiency per channel. Record up to 60 VoIP/DMR channels or RTP streams (Unicast or Multicast) in a system no bigger than an external hard drive. LinX Essence is a super-compact VoIP recording device, available with optional 10.1” screen and keypad.
Total Recall VR LinX Evolution: Compact and stylish, the LinX Evolution is a desktop VoIP and/or ISDN phone call recorder suitable for installation in a front office or communications room. In standard mode LiniX Evolution supports a massive 120 VoIP channels or RTP streams (Unicast or Muticast), or 60 ISDN channels. However, in hybrid mode you can record up to 60 of each for a total of 120 channels of recording. Perfect for medium-to-large applications and available with optional 10.1” screen and keypad.
Total Recall VR LinX Edge Record up to 150 IP channels per voice logger. Managed entirely from the comfort of your PC, this server-only solution is compact yet powerful, perfect for high-capacity users such as call centers. Built on the popular Dell PowerEdge 1RU server platform, Total Recall VR Edge is suitable for VoIP, RoIP, and AoIP audio logging and call recording applications. When combined with Total Recall VR LinX technology the result is a professional audio logging and call recording solution that does not compromise on features, reliability, security and comes at an affordable price.